A Domestic abuse programme
The Freedom Programme is a domestic abuse programme, primarily designed for women as victims of domestic abuse.
It provides information, not therapy!
Who is it for?
– Do you feel afraid of your partner?
– Is your partner excessively jealous and possessive?
– Do you feel you are walking on eggshells to avoid making your partner angry or aggressive?
– Does your partner blame you for everything?
– Does your partner pressure you to have sex when you don’t want to?
– Is your partner constantly criticising you and putting you down in front of others?
– Does your partner tell you what to wear, who to see and where you can or cannot go?
What are the aims of the programme?
– Provide information that will help you understand abuse
– Help you to recognise the beliefs held by abusive men
– Assist you to meet other women with similar life experiences
– Illustrate the effects of domestic violence on children
– Help build your confidence and self esteem
– Help you recognise future abusers and move on to abuse free lives
– Provide the information in a confidential and safe environment